Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the est volumizing mascara? Also,is revlon bedroom eyes liner good? (scene)?

i love volume exact by cover girl !Whats the est volumizing mascara? Also,is revlon bedroom eyes liner good? (scene)?
I think the best mascara out there is lash injection by too faced. I bought mine at ulta and it really thickens and lengthens my lashes- sorry, never tried that revlon productWhats the est volumizing mascara? Also,is revlon bedroom eyes liner good? (scene)?
Diorshow by Christian Dior. Looooove it.
If you're scene I think you should get some funky fake eyelashes


And I suggest you go to MAC to get your scene make up, because they have the best liquid liners and awesome mascara.


But if you cant afford that then yes Revlon Bedroom Eyes is ok, its not as good as MAC though.


For volume mascara I would suggest Maybelline Intense XXL volume lash.
  • Which is better for SCARS cocoa butter Mederma Sebo de Macho etc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening