Friday, June 25, 2010

Hot pink lipstick and green/ plum liner?

So, I went to Sephora and bought 4 Urban Decay liners and a lipstick from Makeup Forever (so. expensive. jeez.). I wore the lipstick today and I LOVE it!





For the eyes, I used Gunmetal and Yeyo. I'm really pale so I can't use black. I put Gunmetal on my top lid, Yeyo in the waterline, and lightly applied Gunmetal again on the outer half of the lower lid.





I was wondering if it'd be a bad idea to do the same thing with Gunmetal on the top and Stash or 1999 on the bottom. Would the colors look weird together/ would it be too much color?





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Urban Decay 24/7 liners





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Make Up For Ever lipstick in Fluorescent Orange-Pink 203








Thanks!Hot pink lipstick and green/ plum liner?
Green and purple look nice together.


Although a picture of what you are thinking of doing would be best.





Oh and about that lipstick, how opaque is the colour? And how smooth does it apply? I was interested in this lip stick, that or a new Dior one that I saw gave FANTASTIC sheer yet opaque results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening