Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay liquid liner? - please answer (:?

first day of camp i wore eyeliner %26amp; ofcourse it ran and smudged on my face because of the heat and sweat. (its an outside sports camp) i was thinking of buying a waterproof eyeliner so it wont smudge but instead i bought Revlons colorstay all day wear liquid liner. i dont think its waterproof but does the all day wear work better in the heat %26amp; sweat then a waterproof one? in advance - thanks for the answers. (:Revlon Colorstay liquid liner? - please answer (:?
I had it and within five minutes of getting to the camp where I work, I looked like an idiot. It was all over my face.





I've used waterproof ones from Make Up For Ever and Tarte, and those have stayed pretty well.





I really wouldn't recommend wearing it for an outside sports camp, but if you really want to, definitely consider something like a primer or a shadow insurance (Urban Decay, Too Faced, lots of brands have them). I've used shadow insurance (I think by Too Faced) for eye liner and it's actually worked.





Also consider going over it with a little translucent powder to set it [the Tarte ones--I think they're called Lock %26amp; Roll are great because they have both in one].Revlon Colorstay liquid liner? - please answer (:?
It doesn't really matter what the tube or liner says because depending on the amount of water it will still run off and in your case it's sweat. This happens to me so a trick I learned and swear by it. First I apply loose power on my lid under eye to prevent moisture, then I apply my liner on top of lashline and in lower lashline then I use a pointed eyeshsdow brush and rub it in black eyeshadow and put it on top of the liner to stay dry. This works very well and my friends use this simple technique to I hope it works for you!
Hi,


I have the same problem. All liners turn me into a raccoon. I am getting married i will be ouside and will be hot. I tested almost every liquid liner and found only 2 that don't run. Mabelline waterproof liquid liner (it is great) and a more expensive one by Make Up Forever waterproof liquid liner (at Sephora) that did not come off at all. They are the only two that stay on all day with out running.
I don't know which works better but any liquid liner is going to hold up much better than a pencil as it is a completely different formula. Whereas a pencil is smudgeable- a liquid dries to a formula that more or less ';peels'; off (but only when you remove it, they all stay put very well).
OMG LADIES


..





Have you tried


Wet %26amp; Wild


H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner !





It's amazing..


I wear it everyday; even if i go swimming or get sweaty and hot


IT STILL STAYS !


never melts off *eew*


And it's pretty cheap :D
I use revlons colorstay liquid liner. But when I know I might be sweating I go over it with a angled liner brush dipped in black eyeshadow to set it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening