Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats the est volumizing mascara? Also,is revlon bedroom eyes liner good? (scene)?

As a makeup artist i dont really care for the spidery look, and you dont have to always wear black try something like dark brown or light black.





You apply it just like the top except you wil only apply twice so its not to dark but just right.





I like using the Maybelline Curve Brush, it gives more volume. Alot of my clients like those.





Maybelline-


Volum' Express庐 Washable Curved Brush Mascara


NEW Define-A-Lash鈩?Lengthening Washable Mascara


Great Lash





Covergirl-


Fantastic Lash Curved Brush Mascara


Marathon Curved Brush Waterproof Mascara





are some of my favorites.





My clients dont really care for, I don't really like it. Try maybelline or loreal they have some good ones.Whats the est volumizing mascara? Also,is revlon bedroom eyes liner good? (scene)?
i love volume exact by cover girl.Whats the est volumizing mascara? Also,is revlon bedroom eyes liner good? (scene)?
I like the brands that offer the white base you put on your lashes first, and then after it dries, apply the dark mascara. There are a lot of different brands, just look for one that has two ends and that says it's volumizing.
I agree with Pandora. I've been using Almay for over 10 years and will not try anything else. I love it!!!
XXL by maybelline (i believe it is) works amazing. i love it. but i have no idea what you are talking about with the bedroom eyeliner...but i use rimmel eyeliners and they are amazing.
LOreal voluminous! i dont use liner...but i use lipstick
bourjois' coup de theatre. its so good! its expensive tho and you can only buy it at sephora but its definetly worth the money.
I suggest Loreal's Voluminizing Masacara. It is the #1 recommended brand by women according to a recent survey in Marie Claire. I've used it myself for years %26amp; I love it! Great coverage without breaking the wallet.





Revlons Bedroom Eyes is good I've used most of that new line. Just be sure to use eyeshasow base to help it stay put, like Loreals Decrease Eyeshadow Base.
get almay!!





it's amazing!
  • Which is better for SCARS cocoa butter Mederma Sebo de Macho etc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin whitening