Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm 21 and like to wear lip liner without lipstick, is this look ';trashy';?

I dont like lipstick either, I wear lipliner with lip gloss but since im so bad at reaplying most of the time i end up wearing the lipliner by itself. I dont think it looks trashy as I use a pinkish neutral color and it blends pretty good with my lips. As long as you arent using like bright red or dark brown lipliner and are keeping the lipliner color close to yours, I think you'll look fine! It can give you lips a better shape and some color ;)I'm 21 and like to wear lip liner without lipstick, is this look ';trashy';?
Honestly, on most people, I do think it looks trashy, but not necessarily in a bad way. I know that probably sounds insane, ';How can you look trashy in a good way?';, but I guess it's all about personal preference. My aunt was the very definition of trashy, but she always made me feel very comfortable to be who I wanted, and to look how I wanted. And really, she made lip liner look good.I'm 21 and like to wear lip liner without lipstick, is this look ';trashy';?
Well, that depends on your natural lip colour. If the lip liner is a couple of shades darker than your original lip colour, it seem perfect. Don't go for too dark shades, okay?





By the way, why not lipsticks? Does that make you look made-up? I can suggest you a certain blend of colour that would suit all colour types. Go for a soft and neutral blend of peach and crimson. It suits all tones, and believe me, works like really magic!!
It's not necessarily ';trashy';. It's just the old ghetto chola look is out. Try dabbing a little lip gloss over it to blend it in with your lips a little. You don't have to wear lip stick... the gloss just gives it a little shine!
It depends on the color of your lip liner. If it blends in to your lip naturally then no. Also try wearing lip gloss with it, and if you are not blending it in. Then blend it in a little and you'll be ready to go.
depends on the color of ur lip liner.. if its dark then its bad...if its light with clear lip balm..den it shouldnt be all dat bad...but i would recommend u use lipstick light color and matching lipliner or if u prefer a darker one den dat...maybe post a pik? you never know what looks right on you :o)
I donttt thinkk thatt woulld look nicee att alll. well,, it dependss onn thee lip linerr colourrr. Tryy addin abiit off lip gloss,, too smudgee inn theee lip linerr slighty,, thatll makkee iit blendd inn moree. Orr justt wearr lipp stickk.





:)


X
Lipliner without the lipstick doesn't look trashy but it looks like you've just eaten and forgotten to re-apply your lipstick.
Without lipstick I'm really sorry, but that really does look trashy. Just invest the 1 min it takes to apply the lipstick, or just dont put anything on your lips.
i think it's really pretty. it reminds me of the way some of the mexican women wear theirs.
girl please don't do that my grandma use to wear that please don't emberess your self or poeple around you
sometimes trashy is good,but not all the time add some lipstick
yeah but you can wear lipgloss with lipliner
It's very old fashioned.
Yea Corse...
lip liner looks trashy, but lip stick is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening