Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lipstick/gloss/liner?

I have naturally pretty big, pouty lips, especially the bottom one. I think they are one of my best features. What kind of lip make up would help compliment them? ( I am white but have an olive tint to my skin and big brown eyes, if that helps).Lipstick/gloss/liner?
I also have olive skin and pretty big lips. I use a beige color from Loreal. It isn't too far from my lip color so it looks for natural and compliments my skin tone.Lipstick/gloss/liner?
if your lips are already big, there's no need to go overboard and look fake. just use a clear lip balm like vaseline or chapstick and enjoy your natural beauty.
well i wouldnt put on liner. i think liner looks really bad. id put on some lipgloss. id also put some pink lipstick
Let me give you a tip first, at night goop on lots of vaseline and in the morning after you brush your teeth, do the same to your lips. Smooth, plump kissable lips...


As far as the tones, I wouldn't use any, I love my full lips and I don't ruin them with color. I'm in with the vaseline.
Do NOT use liner! If you want your lips to look smaller use a dark lipstick and vice versa. Good luck!
clear lipgloss. lipliner and lipstick would make them lookk even bigger so clear would cmpliment then and go with ur skin x x
lip gloss it makes your lips look good and shiny, lol
Hands down the lip gloss wand in sugar shine or celestial or the Lip shine lipstick in Angelina or Candlelight by BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS on line its the most awesome cosmetic company I have found I adore all their products and after I started using everything I have been getting so many compliments even from guys just walking they will stop and compliment on my skin... THEY ARE AWESOME
i think you should wear lip gloss that matches your lip color guys think it is sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening