Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick should i were?

I have dark blonde hair with lighter blonde highlights. i am pale, and my eyes are hazel. My eyes change from grays, greens, and blues depending on what I wear. I have brown glasses. Please helpWhat color eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick should i were?
well, i would wear a black eye liner on the bottom and wear a pale pink or purple to the top, not alot though.


also wear a water proof mascara.





i think it will look pretty.


stay away from blues greens and browns.


they'll blend with your eyes and glasses and won't make your eyes stand out.What color eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick should i were?
light blue,purple or green eyeshadow


black eye liner or colors matching eyeshadow


red,coral,strawberry lipstick
I think you should have black eye liner, light blue eye shadow and pink lip gloss!!!! I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening