Wednesday, June 23, 2010

POLL: Have you ever used your eye liner or lipstick as a pen?

and why? lolPOLL: Have you ever used your eye liner or lipstick as a pen?
Yes, I saw a hit and run and wrote a license plate number on my dash with my lipstick!POLL: Have you ever used your eye liner or lipstick as a pen?
Thanks Report Abuse

Yes lol..I didn't have a pen at the time when I needed to write something down...Also during a game we had to use lipstick to write our names on our forheads: )
Yes? because I did not have a pen to write an address of an important person whose number was given to me by his sister whilst we were in the supermarket .
Yes eyeliner! I was on the phone in my bedroom and had to quickly write something down and i didnt have a pen there and then!
No, silly boy!


Lipstick is for lips %26amp; Trix are for kids!
Yep. I couldnt find a pen so i just wrote with eye liner.
Yes, me and my boyfriend were writing stuff on eachother. It sounds sad I know...but it was fun!
yes





but i was bored in the bath room so i just wrote my name





haha
yep was in a hurry and it was the first thing I grabbed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening