Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a really good lipstick or lip liner, that will last all day?

This may sound odd but my aunt just gave me some lipstick from Hawaii.It cost like 7 dollars for 6 tubes I think.It definitely stays on trust me.The brand is Magic Lipstick.It's called Magic lipstick because the lipstick is actually green but I guarantee that as soon as you put it on it turns red.I don't know if they have different colors.Hope I helped!!





Please everyone do not comment on this.I does work and if you don't believe me then you don't believe me.Does anyone know of a really good lipstick or lip liner, that will last all day?
Revlon Color Stay, but it really dries your lips out so bring chapstick or something. This stuff stays on forever though!Does anyone know of a really good lipstick or lip liner, that will last all day?
LIP INK INTERNATIONAL
Maybelline superstay lipgloss, for only $9 it is AMAZING. Not only does the lipstain but the gloss lasts for a long time! The lipstain can manage to stay on ALL day, the gloss usually for a few hours or until you eat or drink a meal. But the gloss does actually stay on through at least 1 beverage. Smells great, and goes on super smooth and silky. The gloss isn't sticky at all!
Arbonne lasts all day!
MAC has great lip stick/lip liner, so does this brand called forever make up...
chanel,Dior
Mac- Lip conditioner they look good when you apply it but it will not stay for long, there is make up for ever it stays longer and really looks good but you cant really find a gloss that will stay the whole day it may stay for a couple of hours but not the whole day
Lip Ink products do last all day and have full color - if you don't mind your lips feeling a little tough, then I 100% endorse Lip Ink.





Personally I don't like the feeling of all day lipsticks, so what I do is get a stain (Nars has the best and the most variety) and I'll brush my clean dry lips with the stain and let it sit and dry for about a minute. Once it sets in, I just run a clear gloss or chapstick over it and it's perfect. Lasts all day and doesn't leave a colored mark on glasses or napkins. The color is more natural looking than a lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening