Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you wear lip liner when your wearing lipstick?

Yep, always. It not only defines the shape of your lips/mouth, it helps to stop your lipstick ';bleeding';, something that is more than often likely to happen with either cheaper or very ';glossy'; lipsticks.Do you wear lip liner when your wearing lipstick?
If you have small undefined lips, you normally use lipliner that is the exact same color as your lipstick. It makes your lips look fuller. I have big lips already and the only time I wear lip liner is when I want to have 2 different colors. I have 2 colors brown and my liner is a little bit darker. But you must do it very lightly and your colors must be similar for it to look nice and not trashy. If your lips are already full, Id say stick to lipstick and a gloss.Do you wear lip liner when your wearing lipstick?
yes I do as it defines the lips and then apply lipstick but blend in liner so not so visible, sometimes I apply the liner all over my lips and then the lipstick as helps to last the whole day, if you apply a highlighter(small amount) YSL Touch Eclait great as is in a pen, apple in the bow of your lips it makes your lips stand out more,
If I'm wearing lipstick in a color that is bold or dark and don't want it to wear off, I fill in my entire lip with lipliner then apply lipstick. It stays longer and if the lipstick fades a bit then the color doesn't because the lipliner is the same color.
It depends on the look I'm going for. If I'm going for a more classic look, I'll line my lips and fill them in with liner before applying lipstick. If I wear red or other really dark lipsticks, I'll always use liner to prevent bleeding. Otherwise, I don't always wear it.
I wear lip liner, and try to blend it in by putting my lips together. Lip liners are wonderful. They create a more beautiful lip. Just make sure to try to use a slightly darker color for the lipliner than the lipstick itself.
No I don't, I have done a couple of times but I ended up with lined lips and faded lipstick, easy to repair but I don't want to worry about that look in the first place.
You can if you want. sometimes girls use it just help blend things in or to give it a richer color. It's really up to you. You can even wear lip liner by it's self.
I don't, but you could if you want to. A color lighter than the lipstick is good because it defines the shape of your lips. Usually adults wear it more than teens.
I don't wear lipstick or liner, but if I did, I wouldn't wear liner because it usually outlasts the lipstick, and then it looks really trashy.
Yes but only in nude colour. Its there to just define the lip line, not to colour it. I dont like it when some women wear a thick dark lip liner and then a really pale lipstick.
yes bs it prevents the lipstick from running and does nto look untidy when you cannot touch up your lips every 5 minutes or so
I dont wear lipstick but if you do dont put a lip liner on thats 10 times darker then the actuall lipstick because it look AWFULL !
Always, it looks so much better, aslong as it is a similar colour otherwise it looks trashy.
No, because lipstick makes your lips look bigger without needing liner.
dont wear make up prefer the natrual look :P


honest


your lips are beautiful as they are...
just gloss... any color...
I don't wear lipstick, I put lip liner on and then I put lip gloss on
I dont like lip liner, just a little lipstick and lip gloss.
SOMETIMES, AND THEN GLOSS OVER IT, SO IT BLENDS AND IS NOT TOO BOLD!
no, but your supposed to to stop your lip stick bleeding....maybe i shud start
Lip liner is a 90's thing.
no it kinda looks tacky no offense 2 any1 that does
No I don't.
yes
no
SHUT UP UR LIPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening