Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies....lipstick, liner or gloss?

Ok. I have all these lipsticks in nice colors that I hardly ever wear. Some are kind of dry/cakey. Instead of tossing them out, I've begun wearing them under gloss....the effect is nice and longer lasting than if I only wore one or the other.





Hardly ever bother with lipliner.Ladies....lipstick, liner or gloss?
I like lipstick the best.Ladies....lipstick, liner or gloss?
personally i like my lips to be rather understated.. i go for clear, or nude gloss





for a more dramatic look i'll use liner and a mauvesque lipstick..
gloss
lipgloss
I say liner then blend it into lips but keep it soft and light in how much you put on and then add gloss, looks really nice and natural.
put on lipstick then put a clear or shiny gloss on it
well maybe try all three but what is in and cuter is lipgloss!!!!
gloss is all I ever use. I only use lipstick for plays.
gloss...i just like it better
longlasting lipstick. i suggest revlon or cover girl
I actually use lip liner (I love ';Naughty but Nice'; from Victoria's Secret) over the entire lip and then use a gloss over it. I find that the color lasts longer and I don't get the color on my teeth.
lipgloss
all but usually lip gloss.
I HATE LIPLINER! IT MAKES YOU LOOK FAKE! Use a nice colored gloss, something light, yet shimmery and can last for a while! Good Luck!
lipstick makes you look older, liner makes your lips so defined that it's the only thing anyone's paying attention to. Gloss makes your lips feel moisturized and makes them plump and shinny! GO WITH THE GLOSS.





%26lt;33
Mostly gloss. Lipstick is too matte sometimes, gloss is shiny. Liner's sometimes a pain to put on.





Only if it's a special night out will it be liner, lipstick, and gloss. First liner, then lipstick, then gloss over it will make it a nice effect. Just make sure the lipstick and gloss colors don't clash!





Hope that helps~!
Oooh. All three. Line your lips lightly, fill in with lipstick. Blott then apply a light gloss, clear or the same color as the lipstick. It looks freakin' awesome....makes your lips stand out and look really kissable. ;o)
First liner, then lipstick, and last put on the gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening