Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Any suggestions for specific eye shadow, liner and lipstick?

Specific colors and branks would be appreciated as well. Thanks!I have olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Any suggestions for specific eye shadow, liner and lipstick?
Almay has come out with some new products based on your eye colors.


For brown hair (and eyes and olive skin) - a purple color on your lids with a lighter color on the top of your eye would look nice along with a purple liner in the evenings to brighten your eyes. During the day brown liner is fine.





Blush - a brown or pink - becareful of oranges they look horrible.





Lipstick - coffee metalics are nice - or deep browns (in the winter) and purples (deep and not overdone) - stay away from lip liners they aren't flattering.I have olive skin, brown hair and brown eyes. Any suggestions for specific eye shadow, liner and lipstick?
i have your exact coloring, and I've done some intense makeup research, so your in luck. for under eye circles, blemishes and other skin perfections, i use either a Bobbi brown blemish concealer stick or bare essentials foundation powder. to get that greenish tinge out of my skin, i use bronzer year round. the best ones I've found so far are the cargo medium bronzer and the Laura mercier matte bronzer. then i use a dusty pink blush by bobbi brown called rose pink. as for eyes, i find that excessive eye makeup can look trashy in the day. i just curl my eyelashes then use blinc KISS ME mascara. if i want my eyes to look bigger, i use the CHANEL aqua crayon eye liner in noir on my upper eyelids only. some times i use a beautiful eyeshadow by stila called kitten when I'm going out. as for lips, i always just use a sheer gloss or lip tint..mac has nice liptints..and Becca does the nicest lip gloss called juniper.
I too have olive skin, brown eyes/ hair. The best colors I have found for me are purple and browns, especially together. I use Urban Decay, Smashbox, and Clinique mainly. I don't use eyeliner, but a brown or black would be fine. Try using a clear gloss or a sheer color like light pink instead of lipstick, it looks better on people with dark hair and brings attention to your eyes.





Orange blush is fine, I use it! Lorac makes great blush. Stick with colors in the pink/peachy/orange range.
hey ur the same as me!!!lol...try blue,purple, green,pink, or somethin like that 4 eye shadow...
Any brand; earth tones are best for your combination. Try using the Prescriptives medium bronzer instead of blush-- it'll highlight your natural skin tone. Mac has a variety of powdered shadows in beautiful neutrals. Try shades of light pinks, corals and peach. Brown eyeliner looks more natural, but use black if you're going for drama. A beautiful lip gloss that favors most any skin tone is Praline, from Dior.
please don't wear lip liner
yea me too, stay natural just less is more, id stay with light pinks and gols for the eyes and bronzer to make you glow
purple eyeshadow,pink lipstick,and black liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening