Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone actually like Revlon ';Bedroom Eyes'; powder liner or is it just me?

I decided that for once i would ignore the countless bad reviews that this product got and decided to buy it because it was too tempting. I am hopeless at doing smokey eyes but this product is AWESOME, it makes it really easy and i found that if i just tapped the excess off (You would think that would be thew obvious thing to do) then it worked excellent. So i want to know does anyone else actually like this product and to the people who dont like it, what are the things that you dont like about it?











I think a lot of people apply it too liberally like liquid eyelinerDoes anyone actually like Revlon ';Bedroom Eyes'; powder liner or is it just me?
I was thinking of buying that too. I have a question though...does it stay on when you use it along the bottom lashes? I have a problem with powder liners wearing off of the lower lash line after a couple hours.Does anyone actually like Revlon ';Bedroom Eyes'; powder liner or is it just me?
i know where your coming from,


i read the reviews and put of buying this product for a while too.


but once i brought it, i couldnt do without it :)


it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin whitening